Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend, Here and Gone

This was an amazing weekend in our household. Saturday, Lori (again, my most amazing sister) and I had a girl's day at Southpark. We NEVER get to do this, but it was just her and me, and I am just reminded why she is my best friend (aside from Charlie). After some shopping, we hit up Cheesecake Factory for some cheesecake and coffee for lunch. It was just great getting to have sister time and not be in a hurry to get home.

This morning we were also invited to go to church some friends. I was so thankful they invited us. Since we have been here, we have been on and off trying to find a church that we both like and agree on. However, within minutes of being in our seats, the Pastor walked up to us and introduced himself and let us know how happy he was that we were visiting. The music was amazing, and to be honest, that is where I really feel the closest to God and where I really feel His presence. We both left this church really grateful for the invitation. Could this be the church we call "Home?" Not sure yet, but we do know, we will be back in those chairs next Sunday morning. Thanks again Chris and Neely.

No comments:

Post a Comment