Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Best News All Week....

...and its only Tuesday!! Last Friday, I went to my doctor for my progesterone day 21 testing. Thank goodness this time, I didn't end up with a bruised arm like last month. I was told the nurse would call within the next 2-3 days with my results. Well, I am not blessed with patience, so I have been stalking the nurse today trying to find out the results. As it turns out, last month's progesterone level was 4.1, which is why I was put on Clomid in the first place. This month, it turns out that my progesterone level was 15.6, which means the Clomid achieved it purpose. I immediately called Charlie to tell him the good news, and we are both so happy and hopeful as we feel this is the first month in a year that we have been given a "fair" chance for Baby Cagle. I am really trying not to get my hopes up, but at the moment its near impossible. Please pray for us, but more than that please pray for God's will on our marriage and family. As my 2 year old niece, Reagan, says, Bye Bye, Peace Out, Holla, Magic (not sure about this, but we go with it bc its so cute).

2 comments:

  1. Girl you seriously need to follow my blog! I am a friend of Meredith Davis and she told me your story and knew it was similar to mine. Jump on over to From an Awakened Eye on read about me. You are not in this alone. you should put your names on my prayer blog. YOu can find that link on my blog too.
    In His Grip,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Mary and Charlie! I am so glad that your new friend Clomid is doing her part in this relationhip! I know this gave you hope and excitement! I can't wait for what your future holds!
    Love ya,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete