Tuesday, March 2, 2010

How it all started











Let's start with the basics. I first saw my husband our senior year in high school. We went to neighboring high schools and I can tell you where we were and what he was doing the first time I saw him. Throughout our senior year in high school, I randomly saw him and knew I wanted to get to know this person. My freshman year of college, we finally met when he came to visit friends at Appalachian State, where I went to school. From this point on, our paths kept crossing, even at the craziest times, and a friendship grew. Finally, in August of 2006, we began hanging out and have not left each other's side since. He is my best friend, lover, companion for life, and I have a complete sense of euphoria when I think about everything in life we get to experience together. Ahhh, I LOVE that feeling. We were engaged in June 2007 and married in November 2007 (we do not waste time). We were content in spending time together traveling, hanging out with friends, establishing our life together, and occasionally babysitting my niece and nephew, who could always be given back to mom and dad. We had a 5 year plan before we would consider starting a family.





No comments:

Post a Comment