Tuesday, March 2, 2010

And the roller coaster begins....



For the next 11 months, there were several times that we truly believed we were pregnant. With that came many ups and downs, and every month that I was not pregnant made it seem like I would never see the double lines or the word "pregnant" on a test. Even though Charlie wanted child, he could never understand why I was upset at the end of every month. I felt like I couldn't do what I was made to do. Now during these 11 months, I kept wondering why this was not happening for us. Charlie travels a lot with his job and he is very important in the process. We also experienced stress with the separation of my parents during April/May 2009 after almost 41 years of marriage. I honestly think its worse being an adult child of divorce as opposed to experiencing divorce as a child because you know what drives a marriage, what it takes to make it work, and what it really means when one parent strays. I tell you all of this to explain that I had STRESS and we were attributing the lack of pregnancy to all of the stress. Finally, I made a doctor's appointment to get to the bottom of the situation.....


No comments:

Post a Comment