Sunday, March 7, 2010

Upgrades and Family Time


This weekend was fantastic. Friday, our new bedroom furniture was delivered, and we have upgraded to a king sized bed (sound the choir voices with "Hallejuh"). However, Charlie will not let me splurge on the king size bedding just yet. The deal was, if we get the furniture, I have to hold off on my decorating for awhile, which, if you know me well, is KILLING ME!! Saturday was a fabulous day with some of my closest friends, Lindsey, Therin, and Anna, at Blakeney. We wanted to try somewhere other than Birkdale or Southpark, so Blakeney it was. I can never get enough time in with my ladies. That night we met up with Morgan and Terrance and the our spouses +Scottie for night out at my favorite mexican eatery, Cantina 1511, in Dilworth. YUM for SkinnyGirl margaritas, fajitas, and spicy guacomole with those I consider my second family. Life is grand!!



No comments:

Post a Comment