Monday, May 2, 2011

The Nursery Madness Begins

So, we are approaching the half-way mark on this pregnancy journey, and wouldn't you know I have started worrying that the nursery won't be finished for lil man.....especially since I have not started anything nursery related. EEEKK!! Ok, I cannot say I haven't completely started. I mean, we have decided on furniture, its just not ordered yet, we have decided on a theme and colors, and I have lined up the painter who is going to paint the plaques and letters of his name. Well, his name is not yet definite, I am having the crib bedding made and have not fabric shopped, and I have picked out the Bible verses for the plaques, but have not purchased the materials yet. BUT, we are taking the plunge and ordering thenursery furniture tomorrow on my lunch break. Tell me what you think:

www.munirefurniture.com/majestic_04.htm - With the curved back crib, dresser, hutch, nightstand; all in the walnut finish.

Ok, I can breathe now, we are taking a HUGE step and a HUGE weight is about to be lifted.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Love the nursery furniture and the color...and you picked a great brand, at least according to Baby Bargains.

    We have the furniture and a theme, but no progress. I'm ready for paint on the walls and ordering the mural. I want to paint his name, too, but we haven't finalized it yet.

    ReplyDelete