Thursday, May 19, 2011

Reagan Turns 4

Last Saturday, May 14, 2011, Reagan turned 4. My sweet, beautiful, adorable niece Reagan is already 4 years old. In the big picture, its quite amazing that she is 4 and just as fiesty as ever, but on the selfish side, I miss that cute infant/toddler who was so cute and cuddly. She is still cute and cuddly, but she is now a little girl and I fear there is not much more time that she wants to be cuddly. She takes dance lessons for goodness sakes. I arrived early to help my sister get her ready, french braid Reagan's hair in pigtails, and take care of last minute party details that are essential to a 4 year olds birthday party. Here are some pictures of the big event.










Welcome to Reagan's House













Some pre-party pictures with Lori, Gavin, and Reagan















Reagan and Mommy
















Ice Cream Truck Fun with all Her Friends







Tinkerbell Cake
















Cake is Served








Her Kitchen for her New Playhouse
















Lori and I










Lori, Mom, and I















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure which is cuter, Reagan's precious smile or your gorgeous baby bump!

    ReplyDelete