Wednesday, May 18, 2011

21 Week Update

Good morning sweet friends. I just want to start this day off with praise for another beautiful day, we are here; in the now, so let's make the most of this day that has been given to us. We have so much to be thankful for in all our lives: family, friends, blessings within, homes, warm beds, and people to share our lives' journey with. God is so good and continues to richly bless Charlie and me; I have no clue what we did to deserve any of what we have both outside and within. So thank you God for this day and for the many blessings given to us.

I have decided that I am going to attempt more blog posts. There is just so much going on, and there is so much I want to share. For right now, I am going to share the 21 week update on Baby Boy Cagle.



How Far Along: 21 weeks, 1 day

Weight Gain: up 1/2 lb per 19 week appointment

Maternity Clothes: Almost always

Stretch Marks: None

Sleep: Very well

Best Moment of the Week: Feeling our little man move more and more everyday and night. Also purchasing the stroller and carseat. It feels great to finally take action and begin preparing.

Gender: Team BLUE!

Belly Button: Getting more shallow

What I Miss: Nothing, I LOVE carrying this baby.

Symptoms: Nothing new really. My chin acne may be disappearing. Either way, I don't care, its my badge of motherhood that I wear proudly. But the sun may have helped clear it up.

Looking Forward To: A great weekend with a prenatal massage and Reagan's dance recital.

Milestones: I am the most pregnant I have ever been and blessed with a baby boy.















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. you look adorable in your new dress my sweet friend! Pregnancy looks so good on you! I just love it!
    Have a fab weekend!
    Jenny H

    ReplyDelete