Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Half Baked




This week marks the half-way point on our journey to lil man. I cannot believe how much time has passed and all the new things that are happening from week to week. There is so much to be thankful for and this past week this has been so evident:

Charlie and I feel the lil guy move every night and have now established a routine of laying in bed and feeling the gymnastics take place;

I have ordered fabric swatches for his nursery;

We have made progress on selecting his name...more on that at another time;

Dinner with my sweet cousin, who is an amazing mother and woman of God;

A baby shower for a longtime friend who is being blessed with a baby girl;

A friend finding out she is having a baby girl (that baby is going to be stunningly beautiful);

Lunch date with a fellow infertile (I can smile about this now) and her son;

An over-hour conversation with a dear friend;

celebrating Mother's Day and oh so much more.

This Saturday is my niece, Reagan's, 4th birthday. My sister is having a "housewarming" party for her since she has a brand new playhouse. A girl has to get established....I see lots of pink and purple; lots of princess with a splash of diva. Wouldn't you know she has 2 boyfriends these days? When I pick her up at daycare some days, her teachers tell me how bossy she is to them. HA! Someone is fiesty just like their aunt!



This week's updates:

How Far Along: 20 weeks, 1 day

Weight Gain: Up 1/2 lb per doctor's appointment from last Monday.

Maternity Clothes: Most definitely

Stretch Marks: None

Sleep: Very well this week

Best Moment of the Week: Mother's Day when Charlie felt the lil guy move.

Gender: Team BLUE!

Belly Button: In, but getting shallow

What I Miss: Nothing, I LOVE carrying this child.

Symptoms: RLP and great sleep

Looking Forward To: Getting the fabric swatches and getting the nursery construction underway.

Milestones: I am the most pregnant I have ever been and blessed with a boy!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment