Friday, December 3, 2010

Not the Ideal Time of Year, but....

...I am getting myself back into shape. Seriously, with Christmas right around the corner, this is not the ideal time. HOWEVER, Charlie and I had our pictures made last Sunday afternoon. Our photographer was GREAT, LOVE HER. But I do not like the way I look "soft" and "pudgy," definitely not the photographer's fault, but only MINE!!! Now I have noticed clothes fitting more snug or just not fitting at all over the last year, and I guess it is officially time to wave goodbye to the french fries, raw fries, and sweets that I LOVE so much! So my goal is to hopefully get back to 130...an ideal weight for me. I look anoerexic in my 120's. In all honesty, there have been days that I come home and will cook dinner, do this and that around the house, and then crash on the couch and not move. Why? I may be upset about my dad and his "situation," upset about not being completely satisfied with my career, or that I am just not pregnant. No more of this nonsense. These pictures make me see how important exercise is in our daily routines. Today I took myself to Body Pump for the first time since I was pregnant, and I feel soooo good. Why did I ever stop going in the first place? Hmmm. Charlie and I have always said that if people battling depression would try to go to the gym consistently, they may not need to take the medication for depression. So, with that said, I am going for a run. Catch ya'll later.

3 comments:

  1. Mary, I am in LOVE with your Blog Picture-ADORABLE, but MORE in LOVE {actually drooling} over your boots! Crazy Hot!
    Please share what kind they are!
    Way to Go with the gym! I too have recently gotten back into a "routine" at the gym and you are totally right...the perfect medication for being in the dumps! Zumba today kicked my butt, but felt so good!
    You look GORGEOUS, so don't be too hard on yourself Pretty Lady!
    Hope to see your face soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are crazy! You are not the slightest bit pudgy! I think you look beautiful and what a cute family!! I agree w/ the above comment- amazing boots. Happy weekend sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. I guess I have just caught the fitness bug and wanting to be in shape. I don't care for the overly skinny, but just in shape. The boots are Fergie boots, style is "Ledger," they come in navy distressed, tan, and graphite (the ones I have). They were my anniversary present this year. I am SUCH a boot girl!! Happy weekend to ya'll too!!!

    ReplyDelete