Sunday, August 22, 2010

Changes

Alright ladies. I have to admit, I am SICK of my hair. I mean, I feel like there is no style, and I have fallen into the rut of hitting the snooze to have a couple more minutes in bed with Charlie and wearing my hair up ALL THE TIME. I don't want to cut it off....at least not for now, BUT I need a change. Charlie likes me to be "vanilla," but those who know me know that I am not a vanilla person....rather chocolate/vanilla swirl. "Let's just keep things vanilla, babe." I remember when my sister and I used to grow our hair and then cut it short and cute...it was a cycle. Never have I been nervous to cut my hair or try something new bc I always knew it would grow back. Now, I get sooo nervous. But give me some opinions. Currently, I am in the process of going back to blonde from the brown. Right now, I have long layers and its just blah. So tell me what you think about the pics below:



The blonde is my dear friend Rachel, thanks for being my model Rachel. The other is Ashley Greene....I LOVE her hair. I think I need this in my life. Hope everyone had a great weekend!!











2 comments:

  1. Either is cute and would be adorable on you. Long hair has the tendency to just feel blah... So cut a few layers in it and add runway bangs for a little "swirl". I suggest not letting anyone razor it. Long layers are hard to maintain when razored... fly always and frizz... yuckko! When my hair was super long I bought a set of large curlers and that gave it a little oomph and didn't take forever roll and style.
    Best of luck! See ya Thursday!
    Jenny H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Ashley Greene's hair. But, you always looked good with short hair!

    ReplyDelete