Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Clomid Day 1

Good morning. Before I kick this day off, I thought I would share some symptoms I already experienced from the Clomid. Yesterday afternoon, a headache set in that didn't let up until I fell asleep. Last night's sleep was restless as I was hot, but not having hot flashes. I just slept halfway out of the the already very light covers. Poor Tonka (my cuddle bug) didn't know what to do in that cold room without his usual covers. Needless to say, he ventured over to Daddy's side of the bed and cuddled with Charlie. Please pray for us on our journey to this baby that we so desparately long for.

3 comments:

  1. Mary,

    I had those EXACT symptoms on day 1 of Clomid. The headaches continued for me, but were just dull and annoying. And I was extra warm too. No hotflashes though, just hotter than usual.

    Hang in there! What is your protocol? Clomid alone or Clomid + a trigger shot...or IUI?

    Wishing you loads of success and lots of follicles!!! Many HUGS too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers galore sent your way. It will all be worth it... headaches and sleepless nights... it will be worth it. (((hugs & happy thoughts))) sent your way today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, only Clomid for now. I do that for 3 months and then if nothing happens, I get referred to the fertility clinic. I was on Clomid for 2 cycles when I got pregnant, but it just seems the symptoms came on quicker this time for sure. Prayers that this means it is working. Jenny and Andrea, thank you for your kind words. Your thoughts and prayers are too kind. You should both know that I specifically pray for each of you every night and will continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete