Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action

SUPER excited to show off my new camera:

Introducing the new Kodak m580, with Share button feature!!!!











With 8x optical zoom, 14 mega pixel, 3 inch lcd screen, and it has this really neat "Share" button on it so I can immediately post on facebook, flicker, videos on youtube, access to Kodak galleries (??), and email. The Kodak website had it for $199 marked down to $149. Wal-mart had a bundle package that included the camera, 4 gb memory card, and a camera case for $149.00. So I bought the bundle, but it was only available in the pink color, which I think screams "I heart Justin Bieber!!" and "Let's trade silly bandz!!" too much for me. Sooo, I plan to take back the pink color to my local Wal-mart and get the dark purple or silver one. But with 14 mega pixels, I will definitely be needing that memory card. Thank you Wal-mart.

I have to be honest, it used to bug me so badly when out with girlfriends and that all that was getting accomplished was picture taking. Where were we enjoying our evening/time together bc of all the pictures that were being taken?? When I was pregnant (wow, that sounds weird), I began begging Charlie to get me a new camera. I wanted to document EVERYTHING, but I didn't want to do so on our old camera bc Stella had chewed the cord and it was a piece!! So now, looking back the only picture I have of those brief moments with our child is the one that appears in the post below "Bump Status." The pregnancy tests were trashed and so was that belly pic from my phone bc it was just too painful. The whole experience has given me a new appreciation for wanting to remember EVERYTHING bc we never know when we won't get to talk to someone, laugh with someone, or even place our hand on our bellies giving thanks for the blessings within before they slip away. So here is our new camera to capture those memories and being able to remember the blessings through all the pictures. Life is sooo precious and so is the miracle of life, so let's make sure we tell those around us how much we care and capture a moment or two. God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment