Friday, April 15, 2011

This and That

Spring time is HERE!! I LOVE storms, rain, and sunshine. The pollen has also arrived....ugh! I have continued to battle itchy watery eyes, runny nose, and headaches this week accompanied with some neverending fatigue these past two days. Thank you to my springtime allergies. Last weekend, we went to Charleston with some amazing friends, Ross and Lindsey. That's another post for another time. We ate and ate and ate...a pregnant girl's dream.....well, also my dream pre-preg too. Shrimp, friend green tomatoes, salads, crab dip, grits, gouda mac and cheese, gelato...the list goes on and on. I was in HEAVEN!! This weekend Charlie is golfing in Santee Cooper with some work friends and I am hanging out with my mom in Lincolnton for the weekend. Its so nice to chill out and just be. My mom just added this amazing sunroom onto the back of her house and I LOVE to spend time out there. Tomorrow my mom and mother in law are going with me to register for little man Cagle. It seems like the weeks are flying by now that I am in the second tri. I have heard that's how it happens and then your third tri drags bc you are so ready to meet your little one. Well on to this weeks update: How Far Along: 16 weeks, 3 days Weight Gain/Loss: I went to the doctor on Tuesday, I am up 1 lb. Maternity Clothes: Bottoms always, some dresses, and beginning to think about buying some tops. Stretch Marks: No, still slathering on my butters and oils. Sleep: Pretty good, I have started getting up again every few hours. Best Moment of the week: Hearing his heartbeat and seeing Charlie rub and talk to the little guy...melt my heart. Gender: Team BLUE! Belly Button: In What I Miss: Nothing, I love carrying this baby boy. But some seared tuna would be amazing. Looking Forward To: Little man to pop out already....quit making mommy look like she chugs numerous adult beverages on a daily basis. Milestones: I am the most pregnant I have ever been and blessed with a baby boy. Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment