Wednesday, March 30, 2011

14 Weeks, 1 Day

Good morning sweet friends. This week has not slowed down whatsoever, but who doesn't want their work week to fly by so the weekend is left to enjoy?? Friday, its all about our baby. We find out on Friday what we are having....yes, it is early, but we are so impatient. It almost feels like its taken 2 years to find out what we are having; boy or girl. Saturday is our gender party with our family and close friends, so more details will follow on that . So I am about to do something that I have never done before....post my first pregnancy update.....{SQUEEL} I finally get to do this, so here goes:

How far along: 14 weeks, 1 day

Weight gain/loss: up 3 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Pants only; although I am enjoying stocking up my pg wardrobe

Stretch marks: None. Its early and I coat myself in belly butters and oils morning and night.

Sleep: AMAZING. Its the best sleep in the world.

Best moment of the week: see "Sweet Nothings" post below

Food cravings: carbs (sugary crap) and fruit

Gender: Not yet....and I have no feeling either way.

Belly button: Still in

What I miss: Nothing, I LOVE carrying this child.

Looking forward to: my 3d/4d ultrasound on Friday to see if Lil Cagle is a boy or girl

Weekly Wisdom: I learned that if you are pregnant and experiencing nausea, snack on some lemons. Straight lemons.

Milestones: I am the most pregnant I have EVER been.










(experimenting with Retro Camera app on my phone in the work bathroom)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are finding out early! Hopefully they can see. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any special treat in store to eat/drink before going to the ultrasound? I think I used apple juice... just make sure we were "active" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bump!! Love that it's a .... well you tell it ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete