Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sweet Nothings

I saw a post on the September 2011 mom's board on thebump.com this morning that inspired this post. It was basically a brag on your husband-type post. So here goes.

On January 21st, the day of the positive pregnancy test, I charged back upstairs to wake Charlie up with the good news, and once that amazing news was told, there was complete happiness in his sleepy eyes. We just stared at the test, kissed, looked at eachother...repeat this sequence about 5 times. I will NEVER forget his happy eyes.

The first time we heard the heartbeat, I saw the happiness again in his eyes. It was amazing to hear that heartbeat and watch Charlie's reaction. I really can't put this reaction into words, but I saw it again on 3/21 at the second OB appointment....amazing!

Each night when I am running around the bedroom getting ready for a shower or to get in bed, whenever he catches sight of the belly, he just has this mesmorized smile and just watches me. He is so happy and excited.

To put it lightly, I am obsessed with him.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mary for practically making me tear up when I read this!!! You guys are the sweetest couple ever! I am so excited for you both! You deserve such a precious addition to your lives! And you will be the very best parents, I sure hope you are doing baby bump pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary!

    What on earth have I missed! You're pregnant and I hadn't a clue! Oh how I had prayed for this moment and this news absolutely makes my day :) I am beyond thrilled, as there are no words other than these

    GOD IS GOOD!!!

    Please, please keep us posted. I will hold you in my prayers.

    xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete