Saturday, August 20, 2011

Keeping Up with Kim K's Wedding

Before I complete this post, I have to say that I really am in a great mood. Today marks my first visit to a Le Leche League meeting at a local chapter, shopping, and going to my mom's for the remainder of the weekend. With that said....

I am REALLY glad I will not have a chance to watch television today or tomorrow. Why? I can only imagine the coverage that is to come of the Kardashian wedding. To be honest, yes, they did amuse me in the first season of their reality show...possibly the second season too. Today, I feel they have over-saturated every media outlet, are too in-my-face, and they cannot properly speak (for example the word "like" follows every other word out of their mouth). I believe this is an actual speech problem....seriously. What are they REALLY famous for anyway? Papa K (RIP) assisting OJ go free? Kimmie's sex tape? Kimmie' s trademark rear-end? These are not very merit-worthy accomplishments. What have they REALLY contributed to our society? I do wish anyone well on their wedding day; I just feel like this country treats them as some sort of royal family, and for what the reason is, I am unsure. I honestly LOVE celebrity gossip; its a guilty pleasure of mine, but I honestly skip over all Kardashian "news" bc they simply drive me nuts.

Ok, vent over. You gossip lovers, don't hate on me too badly!! Ya'll have a great day!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. okay lady... time to update the blog you are 36 weeks pregnant... what going on these days with baby Mason and you? What are Charlie's latest thoughts? Keep up posted! Life is about to change and so will your blogging life! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry... spell check miss a lot of errors. lol

    ReplyDelete