Thursday, July 14, 2011

Waiting All Year for This....Literally

So, July 4th holiday (2010), Charlie and I visited Folly Beach with my sister and her family. When we arrived, we instantly knew this is where we wanted to start our tradition of family vacation. I am HUGE on tradition. When we got back, we made plans to see if the in-laws would want to partake. They did and asked us to find the house, etc. So, after finding the house, booking it, and much discussion about family vacation; it is finally here!!! SQEEEEEAAAALLL!!! I have posted some pics from Folly Beach as well as our accomodations. I will try to update as best I can. Hello to relaxation, quality time with my family, shopping, lazy beach days, and my favorite Charleston-area eats.





















































If you are interested in vacationing in the Folly Beach area, you should check with Beth Lamm who has at least 3 different rentals in the area, that I know of. She is super organized, super easy to work with, and her properties are impeccable. Her properties also have great reviews.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. IOP is my favorite Charleston beach! Though the house and the views looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Carolina Girl at heart...and I married a Carolina Boy! We love Isle of Palms and have friends with a house at Folly.

    The house is too cute! So happy you got to enjoy your family.

    BIG HUGS to you

    ReplyDelete