Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Folly Beach Maternity Session


Monday morning, Charlie and I reunited with our wedding photographer while on our vacation. Surprisingly, Charlie did not complain one bit about the 5:45 am alarm. Her name is Kim Graham and she is phenomenal. I found her about four years ago on the internet and cannot say enough positive things about her. She LOVES playing with lighting and using natural light as you can see from the pictures below. Here are 4 "teaser" pics, which are all we currently have. When I have more, I will post more, but until then, here are Mason and I on Monday morning at almost 30 weeks. You can find Kim Graham on Facebook too.
















































Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. just beautiful! Love your glow! Just can't wait to meet that sweet boy! Enjoy the rest of your vaca!

    ReplyDelete