Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Those Girls" Do DC

Over the weekend, a group of my sorority sisters set out on a roadtrip to DC. What's in DC, you may ask?? Only one of the best, most classy lady EVER...Lindsay! Linds had no clue we were coming to visit her. When we walked up, she was unloading groceries and just stared at us through the back of her car window. On Saturday, we did a drive-by of the monuments and enjoyed some shopping in Georgetown. Georgetown...hmmm, sounds like a trip to Georgetown Cupcakes was in store. Not quite, as I have posted a picture of the line outside the shop. Instead, we tried a cupcake shop called Baked and Wired. I like it much better than Georgetown Cupcake and will go back when I visit Linds and Jamie in the spring. You will see Linds and her fiance, Jamie, on this blog again, as they are getting married in Blowing Rock next weekend.













1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love your DC pics. Looks like you had a great time. I grew up in DC and always love going back, although I am a SC girl now:) I am jealous of your upcoming trip to Blowing Rock. I love it there and it's going to be beautiful this time of year. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete