Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Its Been Awhile

Good morning friends. My apologies for the lack of posting as I have been in and out with travel for work and being lazy with my hubbs. When you aren't around eachother for big parts of the week, I just want to spend all my time with him doing nothing...or eating REALLY bad food at the WING KING (which is not doing anything to help those last 2 inches I want to shed from the waistline)!! I feel like I have spent July in the holding cell or on the sidelines just waiting for August to arrive. Yes, I have enjoyed life: lunch dates with friends, pool time with other friends, shopping, seeing a VERY dear friend for the first time since my birthday in January, movei date with hubbs to see "Eclipse," decorating the house and thinking of new ideas for the bedroom, picking out crown moulding and paint to start repainting, and of course going to church. All of these things bring me great joy as I just LOVE some FELLOWSHIP! Where has my new camera been when I needed it to capture these memories?? Note to self: must do better!!

So about that holding cell/sidelines. August is almost here and I cannot wait until I can start popping the Clomid once again. My worst fear: that it will take 14 months to get pregnant again, which when I was explaining this to my therapist, he told me that I need to calm down and to quit stressing bc stress does not work well for our bodies. As August quickly approaches, I am starting to do things that are taking my stress level down a notch: seeing my therapist, a massage, a bubble bath or two, and I am reading a great book "I Will Carry You," which has put so many things in perspective. I am also cutting out the caffeine again. I got back into the caffeine, especially my morning coffee and Diet Coke a day (caffeine free Diet Cokes are not good). I am excercising and trying to go to the gym and working on the house. (I will post before and after pics of the family room). Anyway, off to another day at the office and another evening of painting. Hubbs is going to be so happy when he comes home to all the changes in the house.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you the best Mary! I've heard that book is really good.

    ReplyDelete