Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pimp My Nursey....Giraffe Edition

So, Mason's space has been a work in process for a few months now. It seemed like it took forever to get the furniture in and there was such a lag between painting the crown molding and the furniture getting here. I needed everything to be completed before I posted pictures. So....without further ado, here is Mason's nursery.

















































































PS~Blogger and I are not getting along with spacing tonight.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Looks like all you need now is Mason! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Mary! I need to know more about this rocking giraffe....
    I will send you a PM on TB with my name so you can find me on FB. Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful boy : )

    ReplyDelete