Wednesday, June 15, 2011

25 Weeks

I cannot believe we only have 15 weeks to go until we meet Sweet Mason. To be honest, I am not going to update each little bullet point that I normally do for these posts. Instead I will just hit the highlights:



At 25 weeks and 1 day pregnant, I feel fantastic and trying to savor the last few weeks of feeling this way before the exteme heat, swelling, fatique, and discomfort completely set in. Little man has caused a total weight gain of 16 lbs and continues to move constantly. My belly button is in, but my former belly button piercing has flattened out and my actual belly button is getting pretty shallow. I got in trouble this week with Charlie for running up a balance on my Ann Talor LOFT card for maternity clothes, but I needed clothes and I took advantage of a promotion, so I "SAVED," right?? I continue to wait for USA Baby Charlotte to call to inform me all pieces of Mason's bedroom are here and to set up the delivery time. Charlie is adamant about putting everything together. Crown moulding is up in Mason's room and crib bedding is due to arrive any day now. I cannot wait to post pictures of his bedding.




On a similar note, as I type this, our dear friends, Ross and Lindsey, are in labor with their first child, Tatum. We received a call at 2:00 am this morning informing us that Linds' water broke. I cannot wait to go and meet this sweet child, and Mason is ecstatic, full of kicks, and ready to meet his future girlfriend. I will post pics of the happy family when I have them.




















Hope ya'll have a great day.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic





No comments:

Post a Comment