Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Birthday Wish List (kinda early)

Since my birthday is at the end of this month (the 27th to be exact), I have been thinking about what all I want. Keep in mind, this is a "wish list," so I have no limits, right??????
Number 1: That everyone on this earth knows the crazy love that you can experience through our creator. He will carry you in your most trying times and rejoice with you during happy times. All He wants to do is spend quality time with YOU!!! So let Him, and prepare to be amazed!

Number 2: A beautiful, healthy baby. I am so ready to experience this next chapter of our life together, to nurture and love a child with all my heart. (Please note, that I have no idea whose baby picture this is, but those blue eyes got me.)


Number 3: I wish that my health insurance made a mistake on what they covered for our last IUI tab. For some reason, we are supposed to pay a lot more than we
did the last go-round. Not cool.

Number 4: A new vacuum cleaner. I am completely unimpressed with our Bissell, but being engaged and not knowing much at the time about household appliances, we REALLY sacrificed on quality. According to reviews, customers returned their Dyson vacuums and purchased this one, and were incredibly surprised and pleased. The
price point is also much better: $350-$500 Dyson vs. $98.96 rollback price at
Walmart.

Number 5: The NookColor. Simply put, I REALLY want this. I have become quite the reader over the last year and LOVE to read about various topics, that have no rhyme or reason: Christian books, Christian infertility books, books about celebrities, books about Tudor history, and books that make me want to pack up
and head to the beach (Dorthea Benton Frank). Bonus, with the Nook Color, I can
email, facebook, stream Pandora, among its many other features.


Number 6: An unending, calorie-free, fat-free supply of raw fries with cheese with a side of homemade ranch dressing. Absolutely my favorite type of junk food.





Number 7: These 3 items from Victorias Secret. You can never go wrong there.
Did I miss anything?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Cutie Pie!

    I can honestly say that your wish list is in "perfect" order. With God first everything is possible! I continue to pray that your wish #2 comes true, as I have no doubt it will :)

    And we must be Kindred Spirits, as Dorthea Benton Frank is a favorite of mine! I've read them all and Land of Mango Sunsets was my last. I too would like an E Reader. A friend showed me hers yesterday and it was phenom!

    Much Love and prayers always
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must be!! I have read 1 of DBF's books, but it is definitely not my last. I read Plantation, but I want to get my hands on the sequel before I read any others. My MIL gave me Isle of Palms, as we swap books frequently. However, I am holding out for my eReader, so I can have them electronically. We have a week-long family vacation this summer at Folly Beach, and I cannot wait to take some of her books and read away. HOpe you are feeling well, I continue to pray for you, hubbs, and little bunny/Thumper. That will be one loved child. Talk soon. Loves!

    ReplyDelete